Tuesday 14 April 2015

2nd Part of my London Haul





Hey Lovelies! I'm come back for the second part of my London haul! 
I bought this things during the same Time I went to VS (23 février au 28) 
A lot of shop are Amazing! It's typical What we want, but we don't have this type in France :(  



"Luxery Shop": - Selfridges 
-House de Frazer 
- Debenhams 
- Harrods 
- Mark et Spencer
- Space NK 
And à lot of more...

"Drugstore": - Bottes
- Superdrugs 
-TkMaxx 


I didn't got the Time for come in all of them, but I with it for the summer Holidays .

About luxery shops you have Harrods (located in Brompton St.) You have many Selfridges, (located in London, Birmingham, Manchester )  
Many  Debenhams, House of Frazer, Space NK, Mark et Spencer . (You have a Mark & Spencer in Paris too) 
About the drugstores, you have TkMaxx, Boots & Sperdrugs everywhere' Really! In all streets corner you have one! Don't worry,  If you come in England YOU HAVE to see them :) 

So, after this little " information corner " let's talk about the haul:D  




I took 4 products to the brand ; Vaseline. She's the number 1 in his category, she have to be hydrate and sooth for body, hands & face. 

  The Vaseline Intensive Care hand cream: 


She is really nice! It moisturizes pretty good, and it is not oily. They said it will give you healthy hands and stronger nails.For Hand, it is true. But I have not seen my nails done becoming stronger; Perhaps with time, they will be with this cream.
Then I have to tell you that this is really a good cream for the price (something like £ 3 I think)

Vaseline spray & go body moisturiser to Aloe Vera:


He's definitly a must have! 
I like this a lot! The job is respected, it's hydrate your body properly (When you have a normal skin type, I can't say for dry skin), + he give "Aloe Vera" smell It is perfect for summer when you do not want you take mosturise cream. You smell different, Aloe Vera, The original and one that I don't remember exactly. You have to test it. (It cost something around 3£ )

Vaseline Liptherapy original and Aloe Vera:  
For the last things I got from Vaseline, best for last, they are awesome! They are the best I have ever tested! They moisturize so good, they are oily, but not too much; I always look for the best lip balm, and I probably find it! I found two types of origin and Aloe Vera.
If you come to England, it is a must have! And they cost nothing prately (€ 1.20 each!)

TRESemmé Styling spray and heat protector :



I love this, it's a very good deal, because he did his job for a good price! (£ 4, I think)
TRESemmé is a brand used by professional; so if you want a good hair care brand, try TRESemmé of course.

Oil balancing facial cleansing wipes:


They are really good, they are from Primark. This twin set is for oily skin so my skin type. You have 4 types, for all types of skins.I think it's about the colors who's different. I used them for my makeup at the end or the day. It was £ 1! Very good deal: D
Yes to cocumbers, soothing hypoallergenic facial wipes:


If you like organic brands and use wipes, you will definitely like them! They feel incredible, the packaging is really cute and they really good (: for the price they cost £ 3.50 or £ 4 so a good deal.!
EOS lipbalm:




they are so cute! Yeah I speak about EOS lipbalm! They feel amazing but they aren't hydrate at all. I have one for testing, even; they are really cool! There were about seven pounds in urban Outfiters.

Carmex, mosturising lipbalm:


They are famous, they feel good, the packaging is pretty cute; Yeah I mean, I talk about the Carmex lip balm!
I wanted to test them in London, and it's done! I love them, they are good, but they are not " awesome " honestly. In fact, I don't know why they are famous like that. I got it in Primark was £ 1.20.



So this is the end of this second part, I hope you enjoy!
Kiss, Emma Upintheairblogg
















2 comments: