Tuesday 7 April 2015

Natural Makeup look



Hi everyone! So for this new post I thought to do an tutorial, because It's something I've really wanted to do , and waiting my " London Vlog" ( Yeah because I didn't finished yet ) Let's get started with this tutorial!

It's consist of a really natural nude, makeup look . You can use this for school, because it's simple, easy and really discrete ; You can add anything you want because it's really plain, so if you need blush ; highlight, bronzer or maybe eyeshadow, anything else you can ! it's go with everything :)


Things you need: 


  1. Foundation ( Bb, Cc cream / only if you want) -> " 1,2,3 Perfect CCcream by Bourjois"(my shade: 32 beige clair )
  2. Concealer -> "24hrs Super Stay by Maybelline "( my shade: 22 ) 
  3. Mascara -> "Mascara beauté byYves Rocher"
  4. Eyeliner-> "Superliner, perfect slim by L'Oreal"
  5. Lipbalm-> " Vaseline , Original " 

Application : 

First applicate the concealer on your " scary " dark circle , and on imperfections if you have some ; then strum it correclty up for to melt correctly in the skin.

After, take your foundation and put a bit on each zone of your face , spreads correclty all over your face and BECARFUL to spreads very well in the corners and the neck .
 ( I applicate my CC cream with my fingers tips, rarely with the brush, it's make an better finish on the skin ) 

Take the Eyeliner, begin at the half of your eyelid and trace a thiner line ( if you missed it , no problem ; take a double coton and moisturize it a little bit , then strum for remove the shit you made)

Then, close your eyelid , take the mascara and back gently slowly . If you made some pack use the technic I mentionned up.

For the last, Take your lipbalm, for me , Vaseline are the best. Because they hidrate good and sooth your lips. But use your favorite one , it doesn't matter! 
This is the end of this tutorial! I hope you'll like it (: If you have any questions ask me on Twitter,Facebook,Instagram or comment! ( Wherever you want :D )
Don't Forget to comment . Follow me for told me What would you like to see on the blog.
Kiss, 

Emma from Upintheairblogg x 









No comments:

Post a Comment